Monday, April 15, 2013

Marathon Monday!

What a sunshiny day here, it almost makes you believe it's warm and perfect for running and not cold and perfect for not.

I have had an unbelievable outpouring of support after making the decision to branch out and become a runner blogger. My Facebook page scored 26 likes overnight, yay !!

I just wanted to do a special marathon Monday blog post. What motivates you? What inspires you?

I know for a fact that those Boston runners running today are one strong group of inspiring people. The training , the qualifying runs, the barely missing the qualifying time and doing it again and sign makes for some awesome runners! I have a very very special friend who just recently qualified for Boston 2014. I can not wait to travel down and cheer her on. She is such an inspiring runner and person and I often times find myself using her as my "head" voice when I want to quit. I don't, I just put on my big girl sneakers and keep at it. Pounding pavement one step at a time. Because after all one step becomes two and two becomes three and before you know it you've crossed the line 13.1 miles later.

Have a happy marathon Monday all and good running to all you running the Boston!!!

Live laugh RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment