Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sweat Pink!!!

So, losing the 103 pounds, becoming a half marathoner and a true runner is pretty awesome.  But do you want to know what is even cooler than that?  By taking the time to believe in myself, to find ME and to discover I can do anything with a little believing and lots of hard work and dedication I can also inspire others to do so.  I went for a run this morning with a good friend and her little girl (my future daughter-in-law, lol I hope!) and she told me what an inspiration I am to her.

Things are starting to come together and it's almost like I needed to lose the weight and find myself so that I could be used to help others do the same.  My kids are napping now and I took some time to check my email. Boy am I beyond glad I did.  I received an email only moments ago, hence the jumbled random thoughts my fingers are spewing right now, that I just HAD to share with you all!!!

You are looking at the newest Sweat Pink Ambassador!!! That is right!!!! I applied and was welcomed to the team just moments ago.  I can not wait to get involved, to meet new friends, to start sweating even more pink and most of all to inspire others.  I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of growing and trying of new things.  Watch out all, I have no idea what I am capable of yet but it's got to be something big!?  Oh and check out my awesome new badge in the top right hand corner of my blog, it makes me feel all official :)

SWEAT PINK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment