Saturday, November 2, 2013

BOB is the MAN!

Oh how I could go on and on and ON about things I am thankful for.  I am really extremely blessed with lots of beautiful gifts, love, life, health, family.  But today's post goes to BOB.

Yep, BOB.  Oh how I LOVE BOB.  I would seriously marry him if I didn't already have my soul mate tied down and well he was a human and not a stroller ;)

I seriously, am so thankful that I have a BOB Duallie (I would SO LOVE LOVE LOVE to do a review for this company!!!!), I bought him used off a Facebook yard sale site a few years back.  I think he is circa 2003 or something like that, but oh my gosh is that stroller still AWESOME!!!!

It allows me to take my loves out to do what I love doing.  My little family runs are the best kind.  We sing, we talk and we nature hunt for all sorts of fun things; pumpkins, red leaves, chipmunks, horses, this list goes on.  I get to do these fun mommy things WHILE I am running.  Its really a double bonus, winner winner chicken dinner!!!! The best part of it is that my little cheerleaders are cheering me the WHOLE way!  Nothing is better than those little voices telling Mommy she is awesome, and running so super fast!

So BOB thank you! Thank you for being there for me and carrying my precious cargo with ease as I push ever so slightly on the handle as I run down the road.  You, dear stroller, are AMAZING!



No comments:

Post a Comment