Sunday, November 3, 2013

Saving Grace

There is no doubt about it.  One of my FAVORITE things I have ever gotten out of my Facebook page is the advice on a sports bra.  A bit back I post a waaaaay tmi post asking about sports bras and the support (hardy har har!!!!) was unbelievable.

I have always been a larger chested runner, in fact even after losing 103 pounds I was STILL using 3, yes THREE, bras to run in.  I was getting so hot and so tired of layering up as the weather was getting warmer and warmer that I sucked up my embarrassment and posted for all to see.  And the clear winner was a sports bra by Moving Comfort.  And OH. MY. WORD!!!! That bra is AMAZING.  I now only need ONE yes ONE ONE ONE bra to run in and it is oh so freeing!!!

So thank you to Moving Comfort for making such an awesome product!!! You most certainly know what some runners need :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment