Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Swirling

Being someone who most definitely doesn't look like a runner, or come anywhere, ANYWHERE close to having that lean runner's body I've always just managed to find running gear here and there and have no preference. I wore shorts from Old Navy and tanks from Target.  I found a long sleeve tech shirt at TJ Maxx and it was ok, it got the job done. 

All of this ALL of this changed however, when I discovered something within the running community. I discovered a new line of running gear. It wasn't the controversial Lulumon who seemed to only have one size that didn't even come close to being comfortable for me to run in. It wasn't any of the gear sold in my local running store either. It was a company created by a woman who wanted something that would fit WOMEN. All women and be comfortable and functional. Going from the gym to the juice bar to the school yard. 

I had discovered Swirlgear. The form, the fit and the function of it had yet to top anything I've ever tried. I spent days in my gear, sometimes even forgoing a washing so I could wear it one more time on a run. I discovered a brand, I without a doubt was going to be loyal too. The fit was long and perfect. It moved with me, and breathed. It kept me warm AND dry out there in my -24 degree running nights. In the snow, sleet and freezing rain. Now that it's spring, I've switched to just one swirl layer and it's perfect! Whether I'm in the long sleeve, long sleeve hoodie (my absolute favorite piece) the tank, or the jacket I enjoy, actually enjoy, running in it. Not to mention the most wickedly awesome capris from the new line I have on order!!!! I go from a run to the school pick up line and I feel no need to change my Swirlgear it's so stylish and comfortable! On the weekends I find myself in jeans and a Swirlgear top because I love them so much :). 

Want to know the best thing ever? Right now with the code Friends50 YOU can get 50% off your Swirlgear order!!!! It counts for both the current line and the new line that is getting ready to start shipping out!!!! All you have to do is remember to just tell me if you ordered using the code!!!! Check it out here at www.swirlgear.com I promise you, you won't be sorry!!! The code is good from now until April 7, 2014. 

Pink Swirlgear Hoodie base layer:

Announcing the expectancy of Sugar Plum:


Hoodie and jacket! 

Rocking a tank:


In action: 


Lounging: 


Long sleeve vintage (with baby bump) 


New line!!!! Can't wait til these arrive!!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute line!! Cute bump too. :) I'm like you, I grab whatever I find that fits. :) I will have to look into this brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great write-up about a brand that I also love. I like that you focused on the two main things I LOVE about Swirlgear...that it is so functional for running AND everyday wear!! I love it too and I think that when you LOVE something it's only natural to want to share it with the world :) Great write up lady!

    ReplyDelete