Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Crazy Compression

To compress or not to compress that is the question.  If you are a runner who chooses to compress then finding the right kind of compression gear is a must. Recently, I totally lucked out and got to try a pair of compression sleeves by Crazy Compression.

Coming back to running, really coming back by pushing my limits again after the baby was born was hard.  My calves would burn and just want to quit not even a quarter mile in.  They would be tight and I just wanted to give up.  I started wearing the compression sleeves and I have to say that I have no idea WHY but my calves didn't scream so much.  I was able to go further and do hills again, RUN the hills again.  I just felt more stable out there and I am not even sure if that is going to make sense to you but its the truth, ha! 

The really, really, REALLY fun part of Crazy Compression?  The fun color and styles! It was so
much fun to browse all the bright and flashy colors.  

Bottom line?  The colors and styles are fun! The product adds great compression to fun prints.  And the absolutely best part?  Is that they are made in the USA!!! A great product and a great company.  A truly fantastic company that has the best costumer service and real people to interact with.  I was lucky enough to deal with Nate and he is amazing and oh so kind! 

If you are in the market for some snazzy compression then I strongly urge you to check out this really fun company.  Yes, I did receive a pair of sleeves to try, but no monetary compensation was given for my review.  In
fact, Nate was insistent that I put my family and new baby first before I gave the product a try and a review.  That alone earns my loyalty to this wonderful company, proving that they care about their costumers and about family.  

2 comments: