Tuesday, December 2, 2014

And the award goes to Stonyfield!!!!

In this house we eat.  We don't eat a certain way or follow a certain food plan.  We eat.  We eat local when we can, we eat organically for the dirty dozen and we try to eat clean but my kids also know what boxed Mac and Cheese tastes like.  Sometimes though, we become brand loyal and it sticks and there is never ever ever any going back.  This family happens to have developed a taste for Stonyfield yogurt (and milk!).


Awhile back, Stonyfield so graciously gave me some vouchers to try their New Organic Yogurt Pouches.  My kids love yogurt so of course I was happy to try.  Well, I ave created pouch MONSTERS.  Every day my almost 3 year old asks for a yogurt pouch.  In fact, I just shipped him
back to bed after I found him in the kitchen helping himself to a pouch.  He had come down hungry and wanted yogurt. (Darn! I should have snapped a picture of his cute little Jammie clad bum sticking out of the fridge while he was routing for the pouch!!!)

My almost 6 (she will be 6 on Saturday, time sure does fly!), asks for them for her school lunch.  It is an amazing product to pack in the lunch box! Easy and mess free and it has fruits AND vegetables (shhhh don't tell her she likes beets!).  And ever since my little NH Run Blogger Meet up back in September the whole entire family has been fighting over who gets the last of the Petite Cremes.  They are sooooo yummmy.  Smooth and rich and creamy.  I have definitely been cheating on Greek with them!

Want to know what makes it even better that the whole family enjoys such a healthy snack or lunch addition?  Well, first I am relieved that they are loving and grabbing something that is organic and made without the use of persistent pesticides and GMOs and second it is a LOCAL company for us! Right over the border in tax free NH (yes where I do all of my shopping) is the local farm that started
30 years ago as a non-profit organic farming school.  A company that was working for healthy food, healthy people and a healthy planet long before they even started making this delicious yogurt!

Seriously, give any of the products a whirl.  You may become a loyal Stonyfield buyer as well!

What do you think?  Have you tried Stonyfield?  Are you brand loyal to foods?


No comments:

Post a Comment